Commands

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Commands
I request a list of Commans that we can PushToConsole?
Combat Arms commands not work all.
Is there a Speed Command in D187??
And is there a Box Command in D187 ??
Thank You!
There should be since its based of Lithtech.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
There should be since its based of Lithtech.
I don't know, so I am trying to find it by hooking the PushToConsole command you gave out.


Code:
DWORD HookVTable( DWORD dwFuncPtr, DWORD dwHook)
{
    DWORD dwOld = NULL;
    VirtualProtect((void*)dwFuncPtr, 4, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOld);

    DWORD pOrig = *(PDWORD)dwFuncPtr;
    *(PDWORD)dwFuncPtr = (DWORD)dwHook;

    VirtualProtect((void*)dwFuncPtr, 4, dwOld, &dwOld);

    return pOrig;
}

void __cdecl hookSetConsoleVariable( const char* Commands, float Values ){

	g_LTClient = (CLTClient*)*(DWORD*)ADDR_ILTCLIENT;
	char cValue[256];
	sprintf(cValue, "%d", Values);
	add_log("Log.txt", Commands, cValue);
	return (g_LTClient->PushToConsole(Commands,Values));
}
int HookSVC(){
	DWORD Original = (ADDR_ILTCLIENT+0x138);
	if ( pEngine->ValidGamePointers() )
	HookVTable(Original, (DWORD)hookSetConsoleVariable);
	return 0;
}

CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HookSVC, 0,0,0);
Compiles just fine, but doesn't actually hook the function.
The address and offset is correct because I am using it.
Any ideas why it's not hooking ?
Quote Originally Posted by lunatik21 View Post
I don't know, so I am trying to find it by hooking the PushToConsole command you gave out.


Code:
DWORD HookVTable( DWORD dwFuncPtr, DWORD dwHook)
{
    DWORD dwOld = NULL;
    VirtualProtect((void*)dwFuncPtr, 4, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOld);

    DWORD pOrig = *(PDWORD)dwFuncPtr;
    *(PDWORD)dwFuncPtr = (DWORD)dwHook;

    VirtualProtect((void*)dwFuncPtr, 4, dwOld, &dwOld);

    return pOrig;
}

void __cdecl hookSetConsoleVariable( const char* Commands, float Values ){

    g_LTClient = (CLTClient*)*(DWORD*)ADDR_ILTCLIENT;
    char cValue[256];
    sprintf(cValue, "%d", Values);
    add_log("Log.txt", Commands, cValue);
    return (g_LTClient->PushToConsole(Commands,Values));
}
int HookSVC(){
    DWORD Original = (ADDR_ILTCLIENT+0x138);
    if ( pEngine->ValidGamePointers() )
    HookVTable(Original, (DWORD)hookSetConsoleVariable);
    return 0;
}

CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HookSVC, 0,0,0);
Compiles just fine, but doesn't actually hook the function.
The address and offset is correct because I am using it.
Any ideas why it's not hooking ?
Game patched so that address isn't valid anymore. If you can upload GameClient.dll dumped following the uploading rules, I'll update it.
This is the new ILTCLIENT ..
#define ADDR_ILTCLIENT 0x10509A58

GameClient.dll
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1374780233/

Any other addresses would be very appreciated for this game.
Or a method to find them.
Thank you !


Classes
Code:
#define ILTCLIENT 0x10509A58

class ILTClient;
class CLTClient;

class ILTClient
{
public:
	CLTClient* pGame; //0x0000 
	DWORD ILTRenderer; //0x0004 
	DWORD ILTTextureString; //0x0008 
	DWORD ILTTextureMgr; //0x000C 
	DWORD ILTDrawPrim; //0x0010 
	DWORD ILTModelClient; //0x0014 
char _0x0018[132];
	DWORD ResolutionX; //0x009C 
char _0x00A0[4];
	DWORD ResolutionY; //0x00A4 
};//Size=0x00A4

class CLTClient
{
public:
char _0x0000[304];
	RunConsoleString( const char* String ); //0x0130 
char _0x0134[4];
	SetSConsoleVariable( const char* String, float Variable ); //0x0138 
};//Size=0x0138
GameClient(07-10)_mpgh.net.rar1.5 MB · 14 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by lunatik21 View Post
This is the new ILTCLIENT ..
#define ADDR_ILTCLIENT 0x10509A58

GameClient.dll
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1374780233/

Any other addresses would be very appreciated for this game.
Or a method to find them.
Thank you !


Classes
Code:
#define ILTCLIENT 0x10509A58

class ILTClient;
class CLTClient;

class ILTClient
{
public:
    CLTClient* pGame; //0x0000 
    DWORD ILTRenderer; //0x0004 
    DWORD ILTTextureString; //0x0008 
    DWORD ILTTextureMgr; //0x000C 
    DWORD ILTDrawPrim; //0x0010 
    DWORD ILTModelClient; //0x0014 
char _0x0018[132];
    DWORD ResolutionX; //0x009C 
char _0x00A0[4];
    DWORD ResolutionY; //0x00A4 
};//Size=0x00A4

class CLTClient
{
public:
char _0x0000[304];
    RunConsoleString( const char* String ); //0x0130 
char _0x0134[4];
    SetSConsoleVariable( const char* String, float Variable ); //0x0138 
};//Size=0x0138
Thanks. I'll get started on this when I have time. Nice update & finds.

Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Thanks. I'll get started on this when I have time. Nice update & finds.

Approved.
No Problem.
So, what did you get ??
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Thanks. I'll get started on this when I have time. Nice update & finds.

Approved.
QUICK WHAT IS A PUSH COMMAND

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lunatik21 View Post
No Problem.
So, what did you get ??
QUICK WHAT IS A PUSH COMMAND
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?