I'm IP banned from PlanetSide2 for hacking, how do I get unbanned?
By making a new account
Originally Posted by Austin
By making a new account
Well, that would mean I was account banned wasn't it?
But I'm IP Banned.
I can't access any planetside 2 official website such as the game client or the main website. And it's not my internet/computer problem when I use a proxy it works. Also my internet is too slow to play on a VPN lol.-
Originally Posted by Convulse
Well, that would mean I was account banned wasn't it?
But I'm IP Banned.
I can't access any planetside 2 official website such as the game client or the main website. And it's not my internet/computer problem when I use a proxy it works. Also my internet is too slow to play on a VPN lol.-
Ah. Obviously didn't read the thread properly. Thought you just said banned.
Originally Posted by Austin
Ah. Obviously didn't read the thread properly. Thought you just said banned.
Use an IP changer such as: HideMyIP
There are tons of other that work just as well, but I like this one because of its simplicity.
just google how to change my IP
planetside 2 dev gave me a second chance some reason
Originally Posted by The amazing
planetside 2 dev gave me a second chance some reason
How did you email them or something?
Originally Posted by Convulse
How did you email them or something?
no I think when I got banned it told me I got a second chance and if I hack again I will be premently banned