Glock 18 xmas and m4a1 xmas.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Glock 18 xmas and m4a1 xmas.
Z8Games

Does any other account have these 2 weapons?
It's probably back from the X-mas patch.
I know a guy that has Glock X-Mas
is that your account ?
Quote Originally Posted by 3bdo Ghost View Post
is that your account ?
I doubt that it's his though .
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


I doubt that it's his though .
i asked that question because i know this account i played with him alot and he killed me alot
i remember this.. pretty sure this was from Christmas back in 2010, you were able to buy it in the item mall temporarily, im guessing this guy just bought a shit ton of them or he is renewing it regularly
I guess he redeemed it from some coupons , i remember mmobomb were giving it for free
Holy shit!! That guy is very rich or very stupid
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?