Hacker At0ms Help ^^

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I can help but Attachment isn't approved.
Quote Originally Posted by umutyeniyurt View Post
thanks for anwser. +++++++
Maybe next time ask for approval.
Quote Originally Posted by umutyeniyurt View Post
atom0s help
Nothing I can do til your attachment is approved.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Nothing I can do til your attachment is approved.
No idea why OP is taking credit for it. It's not even his base. I just removed the attachment and put the link to the thread where you will find the attachment he uploaded.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


No idea why OP is taking credit for it. It's not even his base. I just removed the attachment and put the link to the thread where you will find the attachment he uploaded.
Don't really see his post as saying he made it, just says he has it.

Quote Originally Posted by umutyeniyurt View Post
please add me skype : umutcan.yeniyurt

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ent-fonts.html
yes i found here
What is the problem you are having? Saying that you can't use pointer+offset in a base is kinda vague.
i can use pointer offset in d3d menu
Quote Originally Posted by umutyeniyurt View Post
i can use pointer offset in d3d menu
You still aren't making any sense in what you trying to do..
hmm thanks. but nader11ndeu is used pointer ???
This is just epic.. sums up programming section
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us