How to use Cheat Engine Addresses in Visual Basic?
Hello, I am new here and this is my first post.
I am not really good in Visual Basic.
My Problem is that I found the right addresses in Cheat Engine and if I change the value, the value also changes in the game. (So it works!)
But I want to make it better in Visual Basic.
So I searched for it and found a youtube tutorial.
"How to make a trainer/hacker in VB.net"
There I found a ReaderWriter.vb (that is required I think for the command : "WriteInteger").
Now with that command it is possible to change integer values.
My problem is that I dont have only a single process but more than one. I know the Process Hex Number but I cant use it for Visual Basic somehow.
Sorry for my English, I hope you get what I mean.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
I am not really good in Visual Basic.
My Problem is that I found the right addresses in Cheat Engine and if I change the value, the value also changes in the game. (So it works!)
But I want to make it better in Visual Basic.
So I searched for it and found a youtube tutorial.
"How to make a trainer/hacker in VB.net"
There I found a ReaderWriter.vb (that is required I think for the command : "WriteInteger").
Now with that command it is possible to change integer values.
My problem is that I dont have only a single process but more than one. I know the Process Hex Number but I cant use it for Visual Basic somehow.
Sorry for my English, I hope you get what I mean.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
