Easy Way for Trick Cshell

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Easy Way for Trick Cshell
Hello. I don't known who's shared this code. But I have no use it.
Post here: XXXXXXXX
Code:
DWORD IsCshell;
char *tmp;
tmp=new char[255];
		tmp[0]='C';
		tmp[1]='S';
		tmp[2]='h';
		tmp[3]='e';
		tmp[4]='l';
		tmp[5]='l';
		tmp[6]='.';
		tmp[7]='d';
		tmp[8]='l';
		tmp[9]='l';
		tmp[10]='\0';
		IsCshell = (DWORD)LoadLibraryA(tmp);
		delete[] tmp;
Code:
MyStuff = IsCshell + 0x12345;
-----------------------
Unknown Credits!
Thanks For Sharing <3 .
Hmm... IDK if it works, i just use GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll")
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
Hmm... IDK if it works, i just use GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll")
you use c# it is managed thats why it works for you...
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
you use c# it is managed thats why it works for you...


Its working in C++ too

But you need to use PCE´s Undedected XTrap Way
Thank for sharring
Nice Job!

Thanks for Sharing!!
Old leeched stuff .
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
Old leeched stuff .
I'm never use this!
I'm noob, I'm leeched..so what.?
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
I'm never use this!
I'm noob, I'm leeched..so what.?
Code:
// in crossfire.exe:
// 0056EFBB   . BA E0D66F00    MOV EDX,crossfir.006FD6E0                ;  ASCII "cshell.dll"

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA((LPCSTR)0x6FD6E0);
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleW((LPCWSTR)0x6FD6E0);
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
I'm never use this!
I'm noob, I'm leeched..so what.?
Hmm actually i can't understand you , YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS , But you admitted that you are "noob" "leecher" And you don't give a shit for being this.
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post

Hmm actually i can't understand you , YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS , But you admitted that you are "noob" "leecher" And you don't give a shit for being this.
who the fuck cares? he already said he doesn't know who made it.
ok
Thx for shared.
It's my code, bro. Put me in credits, i create this code in october 2012, and send it kareem111 :-(
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us