BattlleTale Open Beta?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
BattlleTale Open Beta?
BattleTale has been in closed beta for a few months now, I'm curious when are you going to open it @arunforce.
I'm sure you know plenty of people on this forum are begging/pestering you to "Beta key plox", don't you think it would be easier just to open it already? (Or actually reply to the applications...) Anyway, I just think it would be a good idea. Rather than posting "Giveaways" that are completely random giving the people who really could help the game and are qualified for the position a much lower chance. Please, think about it.
You mentioned the wrong person xD

and ya I'm with you
Yea , just open the game when it's still not ready, easy.
Arun said at the end of the month.. Arun probably will delay it...
Everyone's saying that it is a good idea because he just wants to play it .
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
BattleTale has been in closed beta for a few months now, I'm curious when are you going to open it @arunforce.
I'm sure you know plenty of people on this forum are begging/pestering you to "Beta key plox", don't you think it would be easier just to open it already? (Or actually reply to the applications...) Anyway, I just think it would be a good idea. Rather than posting "Giveaways" that are completely random giving the people who really could help the game and are qualified for the position a much lower chance. Please, think about it.
Few months? It's been 1+ years since arun started it. and arun will release it in OB when he's actually done improving the game so you guys will like it.
I don't want him to release a game which is half-finished, instead let him finish it and then we can be like "wooooow" and it'll be worth the wait.
You just gotta wait. No point releasing it, and have it fail en masse only to have kids screaming about. He'll open it when he feels it's ready for it. It's his little love child after his old project.
I rather arun give keys to people not on a random giveaway but on actually how they can contribute to the game. Open Beta ain't such a good idea when the game ain't even finished yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
I rather arun give keys to people not on a random giveaway but on actually how they can contribute to the game. Open Beta ain't such a good idea when the game ain't even finished yet.
What if they lie?
Quote Originally Posted by Anime' View Post
What if they lie?
idk i guess in the long run they will get kicked out since i mean it would be pretty obvious if the guy was lieing lol For eg (No bug reports, barely plays etc)
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


idk i guess in the long run they will get kicked out since i mean it would be pretty obvious if the guy was lieing lol For eg (No bug reports, barely plays etc)
What if they don't encounter bugs?
Quote Originally Posted by Anime' View Post
What if they don't encounter bugs?
Then they won't post any bug reports however, the user can still contribute in other ways such as suggestions to improve the game ? And couldn't they check the users playtime to see if the user is active? (I mean who wouldn't think of awesome features to add into the game?)
He's still trying to improve it & tweak some features here and there.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us