Selling Dirk

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Dirk
Selling dirk for the best offer this weekend. The best offer will get it from me.
all you have is a dirk ? Not even sure if this is thread worthy
Oh it's thread worthy! I need a dirk. Can offer one: EP OR Plane OR maybe csword please
Who needs a dirk... you can just roam the beach and kill a pirate for a dirk.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Who needs a dirk... you can just roam the beach and kill a pirate for a dirk.
Its a Dirk of Cronus

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LBT View Post
Oh it's thread worthy! I need a dirk. Can offer one: EP OR Plane OR maybe csword please
Im looking for life pots, also I would like a expo thrown in. Maybe like 6 life and an expo.
Quote Originally Posted by -Flash- View Post
Its a Dirk of Cronus

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------



Im looking for life pots, also I would like a expo thrown in. Maybe like 6 life and an expo.



0.04 oh yea no typo here
Eh, I offer a $5 gift card to McDonalds.
OMFG McDonalds, lol my I can get free food there, i want Ingame items.
i can offer 1x life pot
or els we can discuss a offer add me in skype lazy.guy0.0
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?