DoomKnight Weapon Kit Bot
After many hours of trial and error I've finally put together a working DK Weapon Kit bot.
This was developed and tested on a level 51 account using CardClasher wielding Chaorrupter Locked (AC) - .
It -might- also be possible to use this bot with Necromancer. Don't forget to set your skills if you use a class other than CardClasher.
There's a very high chance that you will die repetitively if you use this bot as the bosses you will be soloing hit very hard; USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
With all that said and done you MUST to set the "Rest if HP is < than [700]" option as low as it will go (200 hp) because the autorest function can get you stuck inside the Protosartorium room if you try to rest between the fights.
This bot isn't exactly perfect; Since I'm not JamesRo I can't make the bot only kill something until the item I want drops...but it's as good as I could make it.
Credits to @JamesRo for making Le Bot (this was made in the Bot Manager of course) and to the AQW Wikidot for all the info I needed.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1374335293/
DKWK.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Edit: CardClasher (for those who don't know) is a single target only class, using a class that has AoE skills with this bot is not recommended for a couple of reasons that you'll find out for yourself if you disregard this message.
My results after about 5 hours of running this bot -
This was developed and tested on a level 51 account using CardClasher wielding Chaorrupter Locked (AC) - .
It -might- also be possible to use this bot with Necromancer. Don't forget to set your skills if you use a class other than CardClasher.
There's a very high chance that you will die repetitively if you use this bot as the bosses you will be soloing hit very hard; USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
With all that said and done you MUST to set the "Rest if HP is < than [700]" option as low as it will go (200 hp) because the autorest function can get you stuck inside the Protosartorium room if you try to rest between the fights.
This bot isn't exactly perfect; Since I'm not JamesRo I can't make the bot only kill something until the item I want drops...but it's as good as I could make it.
Credits to @JamesRo for making Le Bot (this was made in the Bot Manager of course) and to the AQW Wikidot for all the info I needed.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1374335293/
DKWK.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Edit: CardClasher (for those who don't know) is a single target only class, using a class that has AoE skills with this bot is not recommended for a couple of reasons that you'll find out for yourself if you disregard this message.
My results after about 5 hours of running this bot -


Im gonna try it later 