Pre-order Ghost.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Pre-order Ghost.
So Call of Duty Ghost is now available worldwide to pre-order with the exclusive map: Freefall.
Basically what this map is city with countless collapsed Skyscrapers that are all shattered on the map. The map itself is a CQB (Close Quater Combat) map so everyone will be spraying with their annoying smgs. There is also a list of countries and their retailers, you must go to a noted retailer in order to get the free map. All not listed countries will get the map at any retailers.

 
Freefall concept art




Source: official cod site.
I understood nothing
Is it just me or this map is going to be like Highrise in MW2?
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Is it just me or this map is going to be like Highrise in MW2?
Seems like a majority of "new" maps are somewhat alike to old maps or actually a remake of them.

(Uplink and Studio on BO2 for example.)
Quote Originally Posted by asdfdude View Post
Seems like a majority of "new" maps are somewhat alike to old maps or actually a remake of them.

(Uplink and Studio on BO2 for example.)
It's not that easy to keep coming up with new ideas for maps...
Anyways, not gonna pre-order, CD-key ftw
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

It's not that easy to keep coming up with new ideas for maps...
Anyways, not gonna pre-order, CD-key ftw
Yeah, CD-Keys are less expensive most of the time. I just wish that DLCs would be cheaper as well. I think that $14,99 for a CoD DLC is a total ripoff. Since I started playing CoD for the first time, which was MW2, I only bought 1 DLC for MW2. Not a single one for MW3, BO and BO2. Personally, CoD DLCs are not worth $14,99. Make it $4.99 and I might consider it.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Yeah, CD-Keys are less expensive most of the time. I just wish that DLCs would be cheaper as well. I think that $14,99 for a CoD DLC is a total ripoff. Since I started playing CoD for the first time, which was MW2, I only bought 1 DLC for MW2. Not a single one for MW3, BO and BO2. Personally, CoD DLCs are not worth $14,99. Make it $4.99 and I might consider it.
You're kind of just re-buying the game indeed.
-But think about all those who do buy it.

There's a reason to why the prices are so high. (Because tons of people still buy them )
-So there's no reason to drop the price
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


You're kind of just re-buying the game indeed.
-But think about all those who do buy it.

There's a reason to why the prices are so high. (Because tons of people still buy them )
-So there's no reason to drop the price
Indeed. Activision did said that the CoD franchise is their baby. All other games published by them are secondary and sometimes unimportant. As if Activision was surviving on the edge of the cliff because of CoD.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Indeed. Activision did said that the CoD franchise is their baby. All other games published by them are secondary and sometimes unimportant. As if Activision was surviving on the edge of the cliff because of CoD.
Sounds like them
-I can now understand why their anti-cheat system isn't something they focusing much on.

As it would be a slowly nice income once they get some anti-cheats updated. (Yes, I know Acti*** isn't working with the anti-cheat but we all know about MW2, MW3 etc)



So their all living on us. How cruel
when is the special edition coming?
That sounds like a decent map.
Though I bet I'll rage
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
-I can now understand why their anti-cheat system isn't something they focusing much on.
Because TAC is so ineffective
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us