QuestionWtf healer?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Wtf healer?
I was inside a random yulgar,and some random guy using a healer rank 1 with blade of awe started spamming heal,and as everyone knows the healer heals all the players in room(here comes the weird part) from all this guy's heals one of them was a hit...what i was wondering is how does he do that? if anyone knows please post something about it.
He probably had a Blade of Awe enchantment on his sword, but I doubt that hit someone as those enchantments only work with Auto-Attack, supposedly.
nice video to Watch zerobrium... I was bored
I just found a reason to take a break from botting Sep armor
It's a thing you can do with Bard aswell.
I spiral carved by using blood price on soul cleaver.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
I spiral carved by using blood price on soul cleaver.
Is that a better thing for doing the heal thing than bard?
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Is that a better thing for doing the heal thing than bard?
It's a 1800 hit on one person.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
It's a 1800 hit on one person.
That's pretty sexy :0
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us