MPGH.NET Cosmic Wallhack [رمـضـان مــبارك]
HELLO MEMBERS
I AM BACK!!!!
I am Cosmic but i changed the name to @Hexicidal and its banned right now sorry
Features:-
Wallhack [Auto On]
Adding great features next release
Screenshots

imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ
Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1374528685/ⓘ
MPGH.NET Cosmic Wallhack.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Its false viruses because i protected the dll
Credits
@6ixth
iFlux
Instructions:-
I AM BACK!!!!
I am Cosmic but i changed the name to @Hexicidal and its banned right now sorry
Features:-
Wallhack [Auto On]
Adding great features next release

Screenshots
imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ
Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1374528685/ⓘ
MPGH.NET Cosmic Wallhack.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Its false viruses because i protected the dll
Credits
@6ixth
iFlux
Instructions:-
- Download any injector from here CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
- Download the attachment, press Download and thanks
- Browse the Injector and open the dll file
- Press auto injection
- Open CF
Enjoy 



