Achievements

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Achievements
Hi,
I don't understand achievements very well.
When I'm playing, sometimes I receive the BONUS EXP and sometimes I don't.
When I headshot someone, it appears Headshot - Bonus 5 EXP
But another times I headshot and it doesn't appear. This happen in the same game.
Same here! Sometimes i get XP,sometimes i dont get,but i get GP sometimes
it's a bug they work sometimes others they dont
Only the first 50 headshots give you extra exp. I know it's lame, but it's better than nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by |lPulsel| View Post
Only the first 50 headshots give you extra exp. I know it's lame, but it's better than nothing.
wow thats bs
well they are Like Badges . just Read the Mission to do
Some help with c4plant/defuse others give you Armour, more exp.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?