HelpHelp with my server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with my server
I can only connect to my server using my direct connect with localhost as the ip and when I use my regular ip I can't connect but with my localhost ip
it says I could connect and when I join its fine but I wanna let others play in my server...
you need to port forward in order for others to connect
You should probably port forward your server. If you have then it is probably your firewall preventing people from connecting.
wtf I get a error trying to get firewall to its default settings

But I figured out how to run my server but my parents would get mad..
I need to disconnect my router from the modem and use the modem as my internet
and if I use that ip it would work fine but when I connect the router it wouldn't let me connect
I can only use localhost :/
If you aren't old enough for a paypal so you can buy a host I don't recommend trying to run a server.
hmm maybe....
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
If you aren't old enough for a paypal so you can buy a host I don't recommend trying to run a server.
i don't really recommend buying a server now, because it will cost him to do all the maps and the time is counting. I recomend doing all the maps plugins stuff localy first and after thing go on fine he takes the server and uploads it
You'll have to port forward; there are plenty of tutorials to do this.
Js, you can have a paypal account at any age. But if you under 18 you can't add money to your account directly.
the prblm is in your router firewall just get your router references and google how to forward ports and this is port number 25565 , use TCP as protocol .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us