Best Give away YET!!!

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
Best Give away YET!!!
Today i was chosen to give you an extreme cool gift. we have 3 gifts you can chose only one and there will be only one winner.

How to sghin in? Simply chose a number throw 0-1000, after 24 hours the winner will be chosen.

Gifts:
First we got this cool thing that called :Anker Programmable Gaming Laser Mouse with 5000 DPI, 11 Programmable Button, Weight Tuning Cartridge, Omron Micro Switches


Second :
Saitek Eclipse II Backlit Keyboard


And the last one :
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound

A person that will send me PM let me win wil not protisapet at this give away.
Hope you will win.
K darling, don't forget to fix your mic/pc, I pick 666, the number of the beast.
Btw, posting this from work, will it be worth the risk
1000? Wide range... I go with 999.
723
Because 7/23 (July 23rd) is my birthday. I just turned 20 today.

I would appreciate any of the 3, as I am about to build a new PC to replace my early 2007 off the shelf Dell. Without a job, it will be pretty difficult and will use up just about all of my savings, so getting any of the 3 myself would be more taxing than its worth. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
723
Because 7/23 (July 23rd) is my birthday. I just turned 20 today.

I would appreciate any of the 3, as I am about to build a new PC to replace my early 2007 off the shelf Dell. Without a job, it will be pretty difficult and will use up just about all of my savings, so getting any of the 3 myself would be more taxing than its worth. Thank you
Happy Birthday ban @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
Happy Birthday ban @Dave84311
This is already my alt, as well as they are all busy sleeping/gaming
773 man. haha hope i win XD
Hmm 309. Going for headset.
Number: 116

Going for the Keyboard.
256 /msg2shrt
696
Headset, but I don't want you to have my address


edit: you live in Israel? fuck this shit
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
696
Headset, but I don't want you to have my address


edit: you live in Israel? fuck this shit
Its not a terorist country ,ican send it world wide.l
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
Its not a terorist country ,ican send it world wide.l
That's not what I'm saying, I'm stereotyping.

Typical stereotype: you guys all work in electronic stores selling rip offs of other brands.

Only a joke
222

Anything
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?