WTSFLT 4 l Freedoms & Noël l Legit l

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
FLT 4 l Freedoms & Noël l Legit l
Hi guys,

I'm selling my main because I don't have anymore time for it.
I'm kind off stoping AVA to focus on the MPGH AVA community and because of personnal problems..

I'd like to sell it to donate to MPGH, so i'm looking for an offer matching the "DONATOR" requirements.

 
Account

Stats:


Weapons:








Equipement:






Please QUOTE thread if you have an offer so I can see it.

Thanks,
Have a good day.
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
Hi guys,

I'm selling my main because I don't have anymore time for it.
I'm kind off stoping AVA to focus on the MPGH AVA community and because of personnal problems..

I'd like to sell it to donate to MPGH, so i'm looking for an offer matching the "DONATOR" requirements.

 
Account

Stats:


Weapons:








Equipement:






Please QUOTE thread if you have an offer so I can see it.

Thanks,
Have a good day.
very nice ! if i only had money at the moment :'( .. I think it worth 35 dollars +1 for that dude
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

very nice ! if i only had money at the moment :'( .. I think it worth 35 dollars +1 for that dude
Thanks! I'll see who offers the most and i'll sell it to them ^^
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
Thanks! I'll see who offers the most and i'll sell it to them ^^
hell yea :P but i ment never go under 35 dollars bro
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

hell yea :P but i ment never go under 35 dollars bro
Don't worry bro
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
/buuuuuump
Why'd you write Legit in the title? Noel Sako is gunadded lol
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


Why'd you write Legit in the title? Noel Sako is gunadded lol
Because it's the only thing i ever done a VERY long time ago!
You can't be banned for that, the only thing you can get is your weapon replaced by the normal one. And it won't happend because of the account level & age, and if it happends you just have to send a ticket and they will give it back to you ^^
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
Because it's the only thing i ever done a VERY long time ago!
You can't be banned for that, the only thing you can get is your weapon replaced by the normal one. And it won't happend because of the account level & age, and if it happends you just have to send a ticket and they will give it back to you ^^
i did send a ticket .. TBH They Didnt Give It Back .. Tho It Was Legit ! So They Wont GiveIt back :/
1. Do u ever repair your weapons...?
2.what payment methods are u looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

i did send a ticket .. TBH They Didnt Give It Back .. Tho It Was Legit ! So They Wont GiveIt back :/
Depends, they did to some people.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
1. Do u ever repair your weapons...?
2.what payment methods are u looking for?

1) Yeah! But sometimes i just don't think about it ^^
You can reapair them free in survival, no?
2) Paypal, amazon card or anything i think.. The money is for donator ^^
Ill buy it man if you get me before i buy another one lol. My skype is EmeraldPPsale. $40 is my offer we can negoitiate. I dont know how trusted you are:/ but I know i will not go first so either a OMM or something
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?