Just a simple question.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Just a simple question.
Im looking to request a sig. Yes.
I know how, so don't even bother giving me some tutorial or something on how to request it.
Question: What if I don't have a render for my sig that I want? Would I be able to request that a render be made, before requesting the sig?
I've looked for a render in which would be close to what Im looking for, yet. I can't find one.

A render in which I would be looking for would be one of the bio-hazard symbol.


In case you don't know what i is...but a more better looking one, something fancier.

Might as well add this in here......

Main Text/Name:Toxin
Sub Text/Quote:...choose your poison
Size:Normal sig size?
Style:Dark mysterious like, suiting the bio-hazard type thing.
Theme:bio-hazardous?
Colour:Anything dark, and mixes well with dark colors.
Image/Render: Some bio-hazard symbol, a fancy one preferred.
Other Information:I'd like "Toxin" to be in the upper left if possible, while "...choose your poison" to be in the lower right.
Sample Biohazard
Something like this???

Quote Originally Posted by blueduece2 View Post
Something like this???

Hmm thats alot better!
here ya go man. Its not great but i cant do grunge for shit lol.


Energy admits that he was not fully there when creating this(He was tired.)
And he thinks he can do better.
While we wait for him to get some rest and try again, anyone else want to give a crack at it?
nope
.
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
nope
.
o.o
Just nope?
Quote Originally Posted by andrewgeltz View Post
heres my try
Hmm, why aren't you on the GFX team?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Hmm, why aren't you on the GFX team?

Yea agree he does an A-MAZ-ING job ^^
Quote Originally Posted by xrhianax View Post
Yea agree he does an A-MAZ-ING job ^^
Is there some way we can vote him in or something??
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Is there some way we can vote him in or something??
Your asking the wrong person, i don't know exactly how that all works but i'm sure if he wants to be apart of the GFX team he will apply for it.
i dun really think he'll make it.
all gfx imo were chosen in their own concept of gfx.
he wont make it, you cant vote him in, just drop it now.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us