HelpAccount Cracking *+Much Appreciated+*

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Account Cracking *+Much Appreciated+*
Hey guys. Kinda new to these forums, been on many others for a while with success Modding/Jtags. I have all the programs I need (I think) . I have my cracking program, confirmed. Proxy scraper which is also confirmed. Usernames and Password list which I made myself, a pretty simple one. I have been trying for about 3 days and have got nothing. Many people across the web with thousands of accounts, and I can't manage to crack one. Just looking to see if anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong, or does this just take days upon days to get a simple account Help me, as always I will return the favor. Thanks in advance -Optimised (Aka Toast)
Bump... Come on, at least one comment guys....
Quote Originally Posted by SoCloseToToast View Post
Hey guys. Kinda new to these forums, been on many others for a while with success Modding/Jtags. I have all the programs I need (I think) . I have my cracking program, confirmed. Proxy scraper which is also confirmed. Usernames and Password list which I made myself, a pretty simple one. I have been trying for about 3 days and have got nothing. Many people across the web with thousands of accounts, and I can't manage to crack one. Just looking to see if anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong, or does this just take days upon days to get a simple account Help me, as always I will return the favor. Thanks in advance -Optimised (Aka Toast)

Basically , this is how account cracking works.

You get an account cracker that requires a username list , proxy list , password list and it bruteforces every username with the passwords you have and it also switches between different ip addresses and it sees if anyone of them are successful.If any is , then you have successfully cracked an account,and if you cant get an account after a few days of tries , try switching to another username list and proxy list (perhaps it might be your cracker that isnt working well).
you could just go make a lastlogin stealer for yourself and take other peoples lastlogins and decrypt them. OR you decompile the lls's and get their alts. i chose the decompiling path because it lets you MAYBE find people with servers to grief... so choose yourself! (either way is easy but im bs at vb and programming...)
SoCloseToToast.. you wish you were him.
its easy to crack minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by Zuriux View Post
its easy to crack minecraft
Easy to crack minecraft eh ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?