Operation2 Stopped

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Operation2 Stopped
So I were looking on the black ops 2 crack site and there was a reply that black ops 2 crack has stopped!

I am not sure if this is true cause there wasn't a real announcement though.
If you know more of it please post it here would like to know if this is a joke or if this is real.
This release is glitchy, comes with no support, and usage is at your own risk.
comes with no support
no support
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
This release is glitchy, comes with no support, and usage is at your own risk.
comes with no support
no support
I know but some guy said they stopped so though maybe its true
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
@CodGamerCro
thanks for showing but outside links are not allowed
sry just wanted to show you
no they arent done developing it :P i just checked the link he posted it was posted June 6th the same day it was posted on operation2 official website so no they are still developing it, it was just one person who stopped :P
Quote Originally Posted by xXJacobEliteXx View Post
no they arent done developing it :P i just checked the link he posted it was posted June 6th the same day it was posted on operation2 official website so no they are still developing it, it was just one person who stopped :P
One person stopped? Who? And who are the others? I'm curious about those answers now...
Quote Originally Posted by xXJacobEliteXx View Post
no they arent done developing it :P i just checked the link he posted it was posted June 6th the same day it was posted on operation2 official website so no they are still developing it, it was just one person who stopped :P
I know but that one person has cracked the BO2. It's his crack. So who will finish it?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


One person stopped? Who? And who are the others? I'm curious about those answers now...
RadioActiveAce stopped. And by my opinnion there is no others.
Quote Originally Posted by CodGamerCro View Post
I know but that one person has cracked the BO2. It's his crack. So who will finish it?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------


RadioActiveAce stopped. And by my opinnion there is no others.
So that means it is stopped. If there is only 1 user who codes it. Then there is NO FREAKING point to wait for this Cracked Servers -.-. so pointless, I better buy the game and get owned by hackers
Quote Originally Posted by CodGamerCro View Post
I know but that one person has cracked the BO2. It's his crack. So who will finish it?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------


RadioActiveAce stopped. And by my opinnion there is no others.
RadioActiveAce was not developing Operation 2....
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


RadioActiveAce was not developing Operation 2....
Thank god. So, we have a change
Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post
I better buy the game and get owned by hackers
Because there are so many hackers in BO II on Steam
I'm closing in to be Prestige Master again on my second account (completely legit), and I have yet to see my first aimbotter/wallhacker

If they'd really quit, the news would be all over the internet, and especially on their first page, so my guess is that it's fake.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?