WTSSelling Optifine Cape, 3$!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Optifine Cape, 3$!
I'm selling Optifine Cape for 3$ PayPal.
In Stock: 22
can i get a vouch?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

HOLY SHIT THIS WORKS WHAT THE HELL <3
How about a give away :O? free one
Quote Originally Posted by Fonseca45 View Post
How about a give away :O? free one
I'll see later.
May i have a Vouch Copy?

And you should add skype or something so people could contact you :P
@Xepherrr
Quote Originally Posted by killerwail View Post
May i have a Vouch Copy?

And you should add skype or something so people could contact you :P
@Xepherrr
Add me. "Defragisgod"
contact me on skype anonypotent
Vouch, he's a great guy. I gave him a bit of hell with questions and he answered each one without frustration. He even called me on skype to video chat for proof. Get this deal while you can.
OP Please note , Not to give Vouch copys For people with Low posts - New joined people
Definite Vouch! @Xepherrr gave me one right away after i added him on Skype. If your looking for a Cape buy one from Him!
Quote Originally Posted by killerwail View Post
Definite Vouch! @Xepherrr gave me one right away after i added him on Skype. If your looking for a Cape buy one from Him!
Thank you.
I like to hear good reviews from my customers.
+vouch as always. He is very reliable and a very friendly seller. I got my cape instantly. I will definitely be making deals with him again.
sent you a message on skype, need to buy one asap!
I might be interested add me on skype "Kidalts"
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?