i always watched more than reading, but currently ive started reading alot o:
Monster just finished :b
Welcome to NHK (novel) such great motivation.. q.q
3x3 eyes
Watching Hitman Reborn and Naruto!
Im reading Fairy tail.
I don't read manga because they are kinda hard to get in my area.
But I compiled a huge list of what I am going to watch in the next months:
Baccano
Eden Of The East
Kuroshitsuji
Hakuiki Shinsengumi
Durarara
Ao No Excorcist
Lucky Star!
Vampire Knigh
Togainu no Chi
Munto
Spice And Wolf
Shakugan no Shana
Tsubasa Chronicle
Shangri-La
Wolfs Rain
Zombie Loan
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
K-ON!
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Shinsekai Yori
Mirari Nikki
C - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility
Amnesia
Accel World
Fate Zero
Full Metal Panic
Hataraku Maou-sama
Going to be a lot but Game Development edu is a breeze.
Originally Posted by C.C.
I don't read manga because they are kinda hard to get in my area.
But I compiled a huge list of what I am going to watch in the next months:
Baccano
Eden Of The East
Kuroshitsuji
Hakuiki Shinsengumi
Durarara
Ao No Excorcist
Lucky Star!
Vampire Knigh
Togainu no Chi
Munto
Spice And Wolf
Shakugan no Shana
Tsubasa Chronicle
Shangri-La
Wolfs Rain
Zombie Loan
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
K-ON!
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Shinsekai Yori
Mirari Nikki
C - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility
Amnesia
Accel World
Fate Zero
Full Metal Panic
Hataraku Maou-sama
Going to be a lot but Game Development edu is a breeze.
Lots of coding, math, and physics. Eh, not as easy as most majors.
Originally Posted by Empire
Lots of coding, math, and physics. Eh, not as easy as most majors.
I am not learning it at a college or something, it's an independent school specifically for Online Game Dev/Design/Engineering.
Don't know how to compare the diploma I'll get in 2 years to college majors.
Originally Posted by C.C.
I am not learning it at a college or something, it's an independent school specifically for Online Game Dev/Design/Engineering.
Don't know how to compare the diploma I'll get in 2 years to college majors.
Eh, a 2 year coding diploma is alright, if you know your stuff thats all that counts really.
The only 2 ongoing series that I keep up with now are Naruto and Attack on Titan.
I read and watch Naruto, but I only watch Attack on Titan.
But I'm planning on adding Bleach to the list of ongoing series very soon. (Don't think I'll end up reading that though. :S)
Is reading manga worth it? Like I mostly watch anime. I've only read on manga and thats Shingeki No Kyojin because I couldn't be asked to wait every week lol.