7 Day Double Exp

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
7 Day Double Exp
Dear player,

Congratulations! You're the winner of an item that will double your experience points in A.V.A.

Claim it for free now and level up twice as fast! Don't miss out - simply click on the button above and enter the code!

The item will increase your Experience points by 100% for the next 7 days.

Have fun and see you in the game!

Your A.V.A team


Who wants the code? I don't even play A.V.A. anymore. Haven't been on it for 2 years now.
Cool code! I think somebody else is better off with it then me. Give it to someone who is a legit player. No hacks involved.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Cool code! I think somebody else is better off with it then me. Give it to someone who is a legit player. No hacks involved.
MPGH though
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
MPGH though
Very true... Meh give it to someone with a good number of posts... 200+
Can i have it? i ll be thankfull
Quote Originally Posted by previews View Post
Dear player,

Congratulations! You're the winner of an item that will double your experience points in A.V.A.

Claim it for free now and level up twice as fast! Don't miss out - simply click on the button above and enter the code!

The item will increase your Experience points by 100% for the next 7 days.

Have fun and see you in the game!

Your A.V.A team


Who wants the code? I don't even play A.V.A. anymore. Haven't been on it for 2 years now.


May I have it ?It would be really nice ..Thanks !
Could I have it please? It would really help me out with gaining higher levels
Elidonn get's the code, I randomly did the drawing thing cause I was bored ;p
Check Your Pm

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us