DayZ section status

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ section status
Shit.. The section is dying it is a sad truth eh? To me at least. I will miss it. But hey! what about that Standalone thing?
Its kinda down less hacks are getting released but when Standalone comes out I'm sure it will just look like its on steroids.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Its kinda down less hacks are getting released but when Standalone comes out I'm sure it will just look like its on steroids.
Yeah, looking forward to what some of the menu coders come up with
Members can leech some hacks here as long as they don't contain any advertising or connect to the internet. Basically if they follow the uploading rules.

When the standalone gets released the section should get its activity back at the least, if not an increase from before.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Members can leech some hacks here as long as they don't contain any advertising or connect to the internet. Basically if they follow the uploading rules.

When the standalone gets released the section should get its activity back at the least, if not an increase from before.
Flengo, every comment you right is so well written. Have you ever written a book?
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Members can leech some hacks here as long as they don't contain any advertising or connect to the internet. Basically if they follow the uploading rules.

When the standalone gets released the section should get its activity back at the least, if not an increase from before.
People hate to admit that BattlEye is definitely the best anti-cheat around. No one wants to release anything publicly now because within an hour of approval, they'll just add a signature to the hack. People have been try to convey hacks on an indirect scale such as the RPM/WPM tutorial but no one wants to learn VB.NET/C#/C++

And yes, it should pick up again because the game is migrating to VAC and VAC is...well...shit compared to BE.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post

People hate to admit that BattlEye is definitely the best anti-cheat around. No one wants to release anything publicly now because within an hour of approval, they'll just add a signature to the hack. People have been try to convey hacks on an indirect scale such as the RPM/WPM tutorial but no one wants to learn VB.NET/C#/C++

And yes, it should pick up again because the game is migrating to VAC and VAC is...well...shit compared to BE.
True.
I played CSS cuz i was bored.
Made a dll hack for it
Injected it (was thinking i was going to be banned)
Joined a game (VAC Secured)
No ban at all.. Played game with my dll lol
You don't get insta-banned from VAC, but I'm sure you're already aware of this, and just let it out of your comment.

I aggree that VAC is not near BE, but the ban procedure on the two don't work in the same way, so "I used hacks yesterday, and haven't been banned" doesn't make VAC a bad Anticheat.
Quote Originally Posted by Negatiewe View Post
You don't get insta-banned from VAC, but I'm sure you're already aware of this, and just let it out of your comment.

I aggree that VAC is not near BE, but the ban procedure on the two don't work in the same way, so "I used hacks yesterday, and haven't been banned" doesn't make VAC a bad Anticheat.
You do realize BE works the same way? It's not an insta-ban either. However I do agree that VAC is not a horrible anticheat. They just don't patch and update as much.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
You do realize BE works the same way? It's not an insta-ban either. However I do agree that VAC is not a horrible anticheat. They just don't patch and update as much.
Yes ofc. I was just referring to what he wrote, as it seemed as though he said VAC didn't work, cause he didn't get banned in that game he played, with hacks on. General rule of thumb with VAC is; wait 3-4 months, then you can be sure you haven't been "tagged".
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
You do realize BE works the same way? It's not an insta-ban either. However I do agree that VAC is not a horrible anticheat. They just don't patch and update as much.
VAC's slowness would be a huge problem with the cdkey mess in this game. heck BE is already ineffective enough and its extremely fast these days.
@Confin3d @Distraught

I'm really sick of your stupid discussions. Either you both stop talking to each other or you do it in a friendly way.
Well, They did change the section name to DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats.
So i guess there going to reuse the section!
Quote Originally Posted by thefit200 View Post
Well, They did change the section name to DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats.
So i guess there going to reuse the section!
Might as well since the Standalone will be released soon
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Might as well since the Standalone will be released soon
Kinda makes me curious. Are they still going to work on anti hacks and making DayZ harder to hack after standalone. i know rocket said he is gonna develope the mod to help test the standalone or something
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?