Obsidian set

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Obsidian set
Hello, can someone post here how to get all obsidian set? At the moment I got Saurian armor.
Sorry for the late reply.

It is unknown how players will obtain Obsidian Armor, however, some speculation leads to a drop by a Boss Mob or other. However, it is possible for players to obtain Obsidian armor through modifiers such as Cheat Engine.

Straight from the Wiki.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Sorry for the late reply.

It is unknown how players will obtain Obsidian Armor, however, some speculation leads to a drop by a Boss Mob or other. However, it is possible for players to obtain Obsidian armor through modifiers such as Cheat Engine.

Straight from the Wiki.
Thanks, I saw that in the wiki too, but I want to know how to get it with Cheat Engine, I was looking for it in youtube, cheat engine forum, google and mpgh forum, but without lucky...
Quote Originally Posted by Zhero View Post
Thanks, I saw that in the wiki too, but I want to know how to get it with Cheat Engine, I was looking for it in youtube, cheat engine forum, google and mpgh forum, but without lucky...
My guess it that you would need to find the ID for the armour. I am unaware of how you would do that though
Done, I got all obsidian armor! ^^
how did you get it? can you please tell, thanks
zhero obsidian armor is just for warriors?
Quote Originally Posted by nubalado View Post
zhero obsidian armor is just for warriors?
Yep each class got his cool armor, look my ranger

http://i.imgur.com/m1LloNu.png
what id is the cool armor for rougue and mage? please
I noticed something: Cotton is the "cool armor" for rogue, yes? But you can get it all the time in the game AND it has many models. Obsidian for example has only one also the parrot armor.. I think that's not the "cool looking" Armor for rogue..
Quote Originally Posted by Kenny263 View Post
I noticed something: Cotton is the "cool armor" for rogue, yes? But you can get it all the time in the game AND it has many models. Obsidian for example has only one also the parrot armor.. I think that's not the "cool looking" Armor for rogue..
What looks cool is up to you mang
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us