LOL. Says "Not 100% accutate", make a flawless. Good work once again. Spoiler P.S : Where can I get that sky texture? found once but I forgot since i reinstalled my game.
Originally Posted by cypher09 Where can I get that sky texture? The internet. Sky Customizer By JariZ
plz don't release it srsly this hack will b the main reason to NT for shutting down iw5m . ruin QS mod that spam all over server list -_-
Originally Posted by H34T0 plz don't release it srsly this hack will b the main reason to NT for shutting down iw5m . ruin QS mod that spam all over server list -_- what are you talking about? all TeknoGods hacks is working so it's not a problem if he released it or no
Originally Posted by Mayion what are you talking about? all TeknoGods hacks is working so it's not a problem if he released it or no Teknogods != IW5M...