WTSFake programs [0,5$]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Fake programs [0,5$]
Hi. I am selling some custom made fake programs of your choice. You Can bind files to it.
Prices go like this:
0,5$- 1 program
2,25$- 5 programs

How to tut:
2,5$

Will give out 1 vouch copy.

0/1 vouch copy taken.

Tos:
All payments over paypal as gift.
All pays are final, ill dont give refunds.

Contact me on skype: mikkel0158
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
ill take a vouch
Ok, ill be online later sometime
Vouch copy given to electro beat!
Quote Originally Posted by nighttwix View Post
Vouch copy given to electro beat!
I thought he was banned? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


I thought he was banned? O_O
is he? wtf, didn't knew
I'll take a vouch since I got about 200+ rep
Can you please post some screenshots of your work? You might want to show your customers abit of what you can do. Good luck by the way.
200+rep oh damn dis guy must spend alot of time on here
Quote Originally Posted by PureBenjamino View Post
200+rep oh damn dis guy must spend alot of time on here
He just posted some curse premium thing so he managed to get quite alot of rep from it.

Gj on the rep lol
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?