QuestionVengeance

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Vengeance
when out the vengeance for pc
Quote Originally Posted by VanossGaming View Post
when out the vengeance for pc
Tommorow
Even though it comes out tomorrow... You won't be able to play it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
Even though it comes out tomorrow... You won't be able to play it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure but I saw on Operation2 site download map pack files from nosteam site and put them in the black ops 2 folder and your ready to go
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
Not sure but I saw on Operation2 site download map pack files from nosteam site and put them in the black ops 2 folder and your ready to go
Yeah, well, how exactly are you gonna launch up the maps anyway?
Edit: Did I understand it correctly that they've got the files already? wat.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


Yeah, well, how exactly are you gonna launch up the maps anyway?
Edit: Did I understand it correctly that they've got the files already? wat.
They will probely have it tomorow
when play the vengeance on 4d1
big fan here
you real vanoss?
Quote Originally Posted by VanossGaming View Post
when out the vengeance for pc
okay but if you are real then here is your big fan
Quote Originally Posted by VanossGaming View Post
noI am fake
I do too.
On Steam .
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?