Random Questions

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Random Questions
Hey guys, I'm new here and I just got some random questions I want to ask. Sorry if this questions don't belong here, so just bare with me.

Anyways, do you think the Grimblight of Destiny is ever going to go rare? Also, is the Chaos War ever going to come back?

I also would like to know what you guys are expecting in the upcoming Quibble Shop.

Cheers!
Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here and I just got some random questions I want to ask. Sorry if this questions don't belong here, so just bare with me.

Anyways, do you think the Grimblight of Destiny is ever going to go rare? Also, is the Chaos War ever going to come back?

I also would like to know what you guys are expecting in the upcoming Quibble Shop.

Cheers!
Personal, I don't think Grimblight is ever going rare. Just by what the Devs have said. They haven't said anything about it.

I do remember them saying the Chaos War was bugged and whatnot and were going to fix it and release it. I don't know if they are still doing that or not. Try asking Artix, Alina, not Cysero, or one of the AQW Q&A devs on Twitter.

Um, the Design Notes on the main site showed a picture of J6's chess set. I don't know if they are going in Quibble's shop or are going in a personal Artist shop.

Hope this helped.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Personal, I don't think Grimblight is ever going rare. Just by what the Devs have said. They haven't said anything about it.

I do remember them saying the Chaos War was bugged and whatnot and were going to fix it and release it. I don't know if they are still doing that or not. Try asking Artix, Alina, not Cysero, or one of the AQW Q&A devs on Twitter.

Um, the Design Notes on the main site showed a picture of J6's chess set. I don't know if they are going in Quibble's shop or are going in a personal Artist shop.

Hope this helped.
Grimblight is not going to go rare, quibble doesn't come until next week
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Grimblight is not going to go rare, quibble doesn't come until next week
I never said when it was coming, I just said a possible item set.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I never said when it was coming, I just said a possible item set.
Yo what's your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Yo what's your skype?
Why are you trying to get everyone's Skype? I've noticed you asked before.

-Edit-

My bad, I just reread the DN and J6's chess set is todays release.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Grimblight is not going to go rare, quibble doesn't come until next week
Quibble comes on friday. "Looks like Quibble is packing his bags and has a direct flight to Battleon next Friday!"
Quote Originally Posted by Gq*^346t#% View Post
Quibble comes on friday. "Looks like Quibble is packing his bags and has a direct flight to Battleon next Friday!"
It says next Friday, not this Friday. This Friday is the Archfiend class.

Grimblight won't go rare and Chaos War is returning next week. Dage's Battlemage looks awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
It says next Friday, not this Friday. This Friday is the Archfiend class.

Grimblight won't go rare and Chaos War is returning next week. Dage's Battlemage looks awesome.
That was posted on this Monday, i'm still assuming it's coming tomorrow, time will tell.
Quote Originally Posted by Gq*^346t#% View Post
That was posted on this Monday, i'm still assuming it's coming tomorrow, time will tell.
https://twitter.com/Alina_AE/status/361949283987107840

AE has almost always used this Friday to refer to the Friday of the same week and next Friday to refer to the Friday of the following week.
I think the J6 chess set stuff is sort of weird-looking... o.O

Maybe it ties in with the upcoming DragonRune Hall release on friday.
Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
I think the J6 chess set stuff is sort of weird-looking... o.O

Maybe it ties in with the upcoming DragonRune Hall release on friday.
It does, I forget where I had read it, but it allows you to play a special chess game I think at the new location Friday. I think you may only need an armor, but having both armor and helm won't hurt. I do wish he had released so Chess related weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
It does, I forget where I had read it, but it allows you to play a special chess game I think at the new location Friday. I think you may only need an armor, but having both armor and helm won't hurt. I do wish he had released so Chess related weapons.
True... The armors are okay but do need a matching weapon. I like some of the Black armors since the blackish purplish color scheme is cool but needs a matching weapon. I guess you need to go CC on that.
Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
True... The armors are okay but do need a matching weapon. I like some of the Black armors since the blackish purplish color scheme is cool but needs a matching weapon. I guess you need to go CC on that.
Ooooooh, that would of been nice, a color-custom set of each.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?