Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fighting Israel? You just allowed them to do an airstrike in Sinai with their drones, after they took your permission!
    Fighting the others? how so? by welcoming them into your country and meetings?
    Egypt is gonna be safe, you got that right, but now its not! And the Egyptian army was never mentioned in the Quran -.-

Why would I hate the army that is going to free my homeland and bring this nation to the top? I hate the army leaders not the army itself! don't get me wrong lol
    Boy your so sensitive toward Qatar!

Enjoy your ban anyways.

And please! Watch this video!
    -First part they are with the democracy and they will respect the result of the voting and the voting boxes.
    -Second part they refuse the democracy and deny the voting results.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=689218804437142
    Last edited by RedSpot; 08-01-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Fighting Israel? You just allowed them to do an airstrike in Sinai with their drones, after they took your permission!
    So , now you are including Mubarak's time with this ? how bitch are you.

Fighting the others? how so? by welcoming them into your country and meetings?
    And now you're including the army with the kings , presidents and etc .... now I know who hates Egypt.

Egypt is gonna be safe, you got that right, but now its not! And the Egyptian army was never mentioned in the Quran -.-
    It was mentioned , Army of Pharaoh I guess you didn't even read the Qur'an , but now its not ? so you're denying the Qur'an ?

Why would I hate the army that is going to free my homeland and bring this nation to the top? I hate the army leaders not the army itself! don't get me wrong lol
    The army leaders saved Egypt from Ikhwan , U.S plans and Israel plans ... why Israel calls Morsi our brother? and Yeah , I would like to free your home land ... Inshallah.

Boy your so sensitive toward Qatar!
    And you are so sensitive toward Ikhwan.

And please! Watch this video!
    -First part they are with the democracy and they will respect the result of the voting and the voting boxes.
    -Second part they refuse the democracy and deny the voting results.

Then why they refused to stab the elections ?
    And If you're taking about the elections , you mean the people who voted in it ? they don't need him now ..... I voted for Morsi in the elections but I don't need him now.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The drones airstrike that I am talking about took place like 4 days ago i believe.
    and jews call Morsi our brother? LOL
    google that : Israeli ambassador calls Al-Sisi a “national hero for all Jews”
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    The drones airstrike that I am talking about took place like 4 days ago i believe.
    Do you mean Morsi the atheist ? the disbeliever ? the one who said the Jews are pigs and after he became president said to the president of Israel "My dear friend" ?

Mohammed Morsi, Israel's brother - Israel News | Haaretz

Or you mean Morsi who said the president Mubarak should be judged about the train accident , why when Asyut or whatever it is in English , why when asyut train accident happened in his time he haven't been judged?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by |Pluto| View Post
    Do you mean Morsi the atheist ? the disbeliever ? the one who said the Jews are pigs and after he became president said to the president of Israel "My dear friend" ?

Or you mean Morsi who said the president Mubarak should be judged about the train accident , why when Asyut or whatever it is in English , why when asyut train accident happened in his time he haven't been judged?
    Simple because he is not that reason of the accident? its called an accident afterall, but the blame is on the minister of transportation.
    And I saw this video before when he was talking about the jews and stuff, but its not that simple man! to cut your relationship with an enemy isn't that simple.
    it just need time to be done, and can't be done instantly !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

No he should've bitch slapped the israelian president so you become happy

Thanks
    Simple because he is not that reason of the accident? its called an accident afterall, but the blame is on the minister of transportation.
    And I saw this video before when he was talking about the jews and stuff, but its not that simple man! to cut your relationship with an enemy isn't that simple.
    it just need time to be done, and can't be done instantly !
    In Mubarak's time It was also accident ....

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning'sBackup View Post
    No he should've bitch slapped the israelian president so you become happy
    At least , don't say before you are a president they are fuckers they are apes they are monkeys and after you're president , hello my dear friend I love you so much can you marry me ?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And by the way , you only quote what you can answer while you don't answer me....

Then why they refused to stab the elections ?
    And If you're taking about the elections , you mean the people who voted in it ? they don't need him now ..... I voted for Morsi in the elections but I don't need him now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

At least , don't say before you are a president they are fuckers they are apes they are monkeys and after you're president , hello my dear friend I love you so much can you marry me ?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And by the way , you only quote what you can answer while you don't answer me....
    ok i'll just tell him to bitch slap him next time like a boss

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Can you link me the vid of morsi saying that?
    and are you really comparing Mubarak to Morsi?

Thanks
    Can you link me the vid of morsi saying that?
    and are you really comparing Mubarak to Morsi?
    Yeah , I can compare both . Morsi != 1/4 Mubarak.

And by the way stop quoting every time some of it , respond to all my posts.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't know what to say, but I don't think you will get any better president than Morsi, he really cares about Egypt and wants the best of it!
    but you guys gave him no chance at all.
    and about quoting everything you said, just tell me what did i miss and ima reply again.

Thanks
    I don't know what to say, but I don't think you will get any better president than Morsi, he really cares about Egypt and wants the best of it!
    but you guys gave him no chance at all.
    and about quoting everything you said, just tell me what did i miss and ima reply again.
    We didn't give a chance for him ? 1 year ? He said in 100 day I will finish my hopes and makes Egypt better ... and nothing...

Don't you think that when some one join Ikhwan he swears that he will do anything for them ? he don't care about Egypt at all , and why wouldn't we get a better president ? what he even did , Saddat was better , Abd El Naser was better , Mubarak is worse but not as him.

You didn't reply on most of my questions , you can take a look yourself.

And If you said you won't get a better president though he didn't make anything , you're denying that Allah can make anything , who created the earth can create a president x10 better than Morsi although he was worse than the orange .

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    We didn't give a chance for him ? 1 year ? He said in 100 day I will finish my hopes and makes Egypt better ... and nothing...

Don't you think that when some one join Ikhwan he swears that he will do anything for them ? he don't care about Egypt at all , and why wouldn't we get a better president ? what he even did , Saddat was better , Abd El Naser was better , Mubarak is worse but not as him.

You didn't reply on most of my questions , you can take a look yourself.

And If you said you won't get a better president though he didn't make anything , you're denying that Allah can make anything , who created the earth can create a president x10 better than Morsi although he was worse than the orange .
    Morsi was mistaken, he thought it will be easy to do all of that in 100 day, but i believe he achieved few of em.
    Mubarak ruled Egypt for a very long time that he made it like 50 year late, you can't fix it overnight ...
    Inshalla Egypt will be cleaned of all Mubarak regime and those who want Egypt to be evil and bad.

Thanks
    Morsi was mistaken, he thought it will be easy to do all of that in 100 day, but i believe he achieved few of em.
    First of all , what was even his hopes and what did he achieve ?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Howcome View Post
    First of all , what was even his hopes and what did he achieve ?
    I don't know them all lol, but I bet you do know more than me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast