N4n033 Simple Pub
Info :
This will be my last release to MPGH and maybe probably my last post since some staffs wont looks to be against me because of a dead link that wasn't hooked or used anymore in the base I'm using while I'm trying to get back the WarRock section active back.
I've been working on MPGH from long, started with injectors then NoMenu cheats and finished with Basics and Big D3D cheats and it's how some staff want to say thanks to me.
Screen :

VirusTotal ( Packed dll ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/a...is/1375495368/
VirusTotal ( Non Packed dll ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/3...is/1375495246/
VirusTotal ( Rar Archive ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/e...is/1375495391/
Jotti's Scan ( Rar Archive ) :
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=187460[/img]]N4n033 Pub.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Credits :
-Me ( N4n033 )
-R3d_L!n3
-AeroMan
-Kazbah
-WarLord
-GigaByte
@Flengo, if you could approve please.

This will be my last release to MPGH and maybe probably my last post since some staffs wont looks to be against me because of a dead link that wasn't hooked or used anymore in the base I'm using while I'm trying to get back the WarRock section active back.
I've been working on MPGH from long, started with injectors then NoMenu cheats and finished with Basics and Big D3D cheats and it's how some staff want to say thanks to me.
Screen :

VirusTotal ( Packed dll ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/a...is/1375495368/
VirusTotal ( Non Packed dll ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/3...is/1375495246/
VirusTotal ( Rar Archive ) :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/e...is/1375495391/
Jotti's Scan ( Rar Archive ) :
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=187460[/img]]N4n033 Pub.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Credits :
-Me ( N4n033 )
-R3d_L!n3
-AeroMan
-Kazbah
-WarLord
-GigaByte
@Flengo, if you could approve please.




