Quick help with a client.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Quick help with a client.
If someone could make me a client that has
- Auto Nexus 30%
- HP Bar
- Disabled Blind, Confused, Hallucinating, and Drunk
- No Ally Projectiles
- Numerical HP/MP/Fame
- jNoob Auto-Aim
- No delay Quest Notification
- Spammable Notifications
- No Loading Screens

I figure this would be simple since there are mod selectors. I just need help because I have no idea how to code, and mod selector doesn't work on my computer.
yes. too short lololol
TL;DR: hey guys I didn't bother to even look at the release section nor put my head to any use. pleased make this already existent thing for me because clicking the first release section is TOO HARD.
Clicking makes me break my fingers :/
Reading gives me headache.
These things are already here... /ModLoader
@ above, I looked for a .swf with those specific things and nothing else, none existed. all of those had sprite noclip and other general shenanigans which i dont want. Also, I specified that modloader/selector didn't work on my computer. Thanks for reading the post. @JustAnoobROTMG
then skip over the thread. No need to be an asshole.
Quote Originally Posted by poisenfrog7 View Post
@ above, I looked for a .swf with those specific things and nothing else, none existed. all of those had sprite noclip and other general shenanigans which i dont want. Also, I specified that modloader/selector didn't work on my computer. Thanks for reading the post. @JustAnoobROTMG
then skip over the thread. No need to be an asshole.
have another look at the release section. I'm sure you'll find what you need, in fact, I know you will.
ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers?"
well ohohoh
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?