2 Questions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
2 Questions
Question 1:
Where should I learn C++? I tried cplusplus and learncpp.

Question 2:
In Visual C++ 2010 Express when I try to debug it says there is an error so I run last successful build and it says this:

Please help
Silly question, but did the project ever successfully compile? If not, there is no "Last successful build" for it to run.
Check the folder location: is the .dll file actually in there?

Post a screenshot of the code area that has the error. ? (Post the actual image url, not upload to mpgh)
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Silly question, but did the project ever successfully compile? If not, there is no "Last successful build" for it to run.
Check the folder location: is the .dll file actually in there?

Post a screenshot of the code area that has the error. ? (Post the actual image url, not upload to mpgh)
The .dll isn't there. I dont know what u mean by post a screenshot of the code area that has the error, what do you mean?
Since you're apparently new, I assume it's not important code? Just erase the project folder and start a new one. What code did you put in to get the error? Starting a new project and pressing Run shouldn't have any errors by default. ? And which C++ project type did you select. Windows Forms, WPF, console, CLR, win32? I'm not sure what your error is other than "won't compile".
Actually EVERY single project has this error. Even when I start a new one, don't do anything to it and run it, there is an error.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us