Cheat Engine Source

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine Source
Can someone please host any version of the Cheat Engine source. I've managed to delete mine and i can't get on CheatEngine's website.

Cheers
Please.....Someone must have it. I'm desperate.
Quote Originally Posted by vibhavrocks View Post
use t search,
lol... no... its detected, and I don't think they have source available... but I might be wrong.
OMG how can the source be detected?
How can i search when i can't access there website?

Can someone just host it as an attachment please?
I know you've got it, can't you take 2 minutes to help someone out?
Attached. The source isn't detected. The compiled source as is, is detected.
yea just in the tutorial it says download the ce source
and just click there xD whats so hard? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Evangelyon View Post
yea just in the tutorial it says download the ce source
and just click there xD whats so hard? xD
Have you read the thread?

I can't get on Cheat engines site for some reason.

-Jadbolt- Mate you are a life saver thaks.
cant you read his post, he said he couldnt get on the website lol, neighter can i? so i dont know y an admin would do that before checking on the site but
if i make my own UCE, will can i make undetected trainers? all UCE that i am download from internet not support make trainer (ERROR: Source code TRAINER not found), then, how can i make a undetected trainer?

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by juanitobalde View Post
if i make my own UCE, will can i make undetected trainers? all UCE that i am download from internet not support make trainer (ERROR: Source code TRAINER not found), then, how can i make a undetected trainer?

Thanks.
If you figure out how to make it work on your own, the tutorial doesn't cover that.
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
Have you read the thread?

I can't get on Cheat engines site for some reason.

-Jadbolt- Mate you are a life saver thaks.
he edited it >.>
Quote Originally Posted by -Jadbolt- View Post
Attached. The source isn't detected. The compiled source as is, is detected.


cheers -jadbolt- , as i neither could get on the website
Quote Originally Posted by XqwertyX View Post


cheers -jadbolt- , as i neither could get on the website
MAybe because the website is DOWN?!)))) Did u think that?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us