Bots? Safe?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Bots? Safe?
Are the bots still safe to use?

and what happened to LeBot.
Yes, they are still safe and Le Bot's still going strong
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Yes you are correct! And I'm sure you and the other 3 CA players would like some hacks! jk

answer my VM please.. I'm doing coloseum combatitant one...
if thats any good..

there are alot of CA players.. just check the Selling Trading area..
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post



answer my VM please.. I'm doing coloseum combatitant one...
if thats any good..

there are alot of CA players.. just check the Selling Trading area..
The best one should be the Beginning the End bot.

And to be honest, I think Combat Arms is over hacked, at least the BR version. It's really hard to find a room without people cheating, from simple things like aimbots, to people who can (literally) trigger a rain of grenades...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
The best one should be the Beginning the End bot.

And to be honest, I think Combat Arms is over hacked, at least the BR version. It's really hard to find a room without people cheating, from simple things like aimbots, to people who can (literally) trigger a rain of grenades...
not NA.
There are basically no NA hacks now..
not even chams..

Wish you could help.


---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
The best one should be the Beginning the End bot.

And to be honest, I think Combat Arms is over hacked, at least the BR version. It's really hard to find a room without people cheating, from simple things like aimbots, to people who can (literally) trigger a rain of grenades...
whats a good class to solo desoloth with.. should I do this in a private or public room?
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


not NA.
There are basically no NA hacks now..
not even chams..

Wish you could help.


---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------



whats a good class to solo desoloth with.. should I do this in a private or public room?
Necro all the way, it'll take a while if you're alone but at least you won't die. Botting in public rooms can be dangerous - if you're going to do it, go to a canned-chat server.

About CA, I will take a look at it when I have the time, but I'll probably fail.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Necro all the way, it'll take a while if you're alone but at least you won't die. Botting in public rooms can be dangerous - if you're going to do it, go to a canned-chat server.

About CA, I will take a look at it when I have the time, but I'll probably fail.
YES PLEASE DO!
My necro is rank 1.. so off to pirates I go
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Necro all the way, it'll take a while if you're alone but at least you won't die. Botting in public rooms can be dangerous - if you're going to do it, go to a canned-chat server.

About CA, I will take a look at it when I have the time, but I'll probably fail.

Puts,você é BR?Não acredito que um dos criadores do le bot é um br...
My friend says Bots still work but I don't take the risk.
I left a bot running all day, since wake to now. No problems. Didn't even log out. If you want to keep it safe, but faster than solo, go bot on canned-chat servers that generally have less than 500 people on them. I am on right now. This bot I'm running has actually been running all night too.

Also, if you leave a bot on overnight, you can max out your Necromancer easy. I did it with the six accounts that I still use.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I left a bot running all day, since wake to now. No problems. Didn't even log out. If you want to keep it safe, but faster than solo, go bot on canned-chat servers that generally have less than 500 people on them. I am on right now. This bot I'm running has actually been running all night too.

Also, if you leave a bot on overnight, you can max out your Necromancer easy. I did it with the six accounts that I still use.
Yeah I already maxed out my necro from rank1.. I had a class point booster left over..
Now I'm farming these tokens
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


Yeah I already maxed out my necro from rank1.. I had a class point booster left over..
Now I'm farming these tokens
I have a good stack of 5,000+ Legion Tokens. I'm done for a while. Good luck! Once you have the amount you want, you should bot the Legion Exercise quests. Those are some nice weapons to show off. :P
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I have a good stack of 5,000+ Legion Tokens. I'm done for a while. Good luck! Once you have the amount you want, you should bot the Legion Exercise quests. Those are some nice weapons to show off. :P
I already have all the legion exercise weapons :P
except for one of them..
But I mean.. im just looking for the Exalted Legion armor and class.
I've been botting since the day the ArchFiend class came out every day all day, and I'm not banned.

I think you'll be fine.

If you have the money, CardClasher is the best botting class in my opinion: Massive damage, buffs, debuffs, heals and it only alternates skill 1 and 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
I've been botting since the day the ArchFiend class came out every day all day, and I'm not banned.

I think you'll be fine.

If you have the money, CardClasher is the best botting class in my opinion: Massive damage, buffs, debuffs, heals and it only alternates skill 1 and 2.
Nah.. I'll stick with Necro.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?