[Release] Addresses

Posts 1–15 of 457 · Page 1 of 31
[Release] Addresses
[HIDE-REPLY]
I've been busy with IRL stuff and my businesses lately so I haven't had time to make hacks for public.

At an attempt to get newbs to learn how to make hacks and to post and support the community (by making hacks and what not) I decided to post up some easy and public addresses:

04/26/07
Stamina: 007F1110
Weapon Pointer: 008AF2E8 + 4C
Scope: 009260E6
Radar: 00926134
Boxes: 0092610E
No Spawn Wait: B2D5C0 & E11F10
Cross Hairs: 0092610C

If you do use these addresses please leave linkback to MPGH in your trainers.
[/HIDE-REPLY]
kewl NICE ! does this work? i dont feel like testing
Why wouldn't they work? Dave just got them today, didn't he?
Don't even need to test, just use them like fick.
God I need to learn how to make better trainers.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Why wouldn't they work? Dave just got them today, didn't he?
Don't even need to test, just use them like fick.
God I need to learn how to make better trainers.
LOL U BAD....
does gps detected?
thanks Dade
GPS is always detected,

How you find the boxes adress cold thunder alredy posted it but at him i dont understand it.

i think i go male a trainer (thx to MPGH Dave)
Quote Originally Posted by Flo1990 View Post
GPS is always detected,

How you find the boxes adress cold thunder alredy posted it but at him i dont understand it.

i think i go male a trainer (thx to MPGH Dave)
I think there is an easyier way than I posted (looking for value = 0 near the Stamina's adress and trying to turn every of them to 1 and look if it worked)...
Ähm 1000 of adresse to 1 OMG hard work!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Flo1990 View Post
Ähm 1000 of adresse to 1 OMG hard work!!!!!!!
I said, there is an easyier way!

But to be honest: I never found out Boxes and GPS adresses myself, either somebody gave me or I "extracted" them from trainers (turn hack on - search for value = 1 turn hack off - search for value = 0 )...
Ah nice idea,

I have created a trainer with the posted adresses -- it works

i added crosshair and instant spawn

what i want to add are superjump (like that from death to stay in heaven)
and no spread i also tryed unlimeted ammo BUT i dont find the right adresses for it!?!

like superjump to scan and jump at same time is difficult

any other way ???

EDIT:

I know for no spread there is alredy an tut but i do that as in the tut scanned and change weapon for 1 hour and at last i got allready 2300 adresses hm........

Not easy
can anywhan post the program i can use to make a trainer?

srry for mabay bad english
i donno how to make trainers ..
Posts 1–15 of 457 · Page 1 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us