Origin Key Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Origin Key Giveaway
Hey fuckers, I'm feeling awfully generous with the new bundle available.
I have a few keys that I'm going to get rid off.-

So you guys just fucking enjoy the giveaway.
I'll use a random number generator.

Requirements to join the giveaway:
* 1000 posts and up (With the exception if I know who you are or if you are a donator)
* No fucking alts, if that comes up and it's proven you are out of the giveaway.
I will fucking find you, kill you and eat your carcass


Make sure you read the thread, because if you don't.
* Take a number already taken and you're out of the giveaway.

Enjoy.

Pick a number between 0 and 287
To make it simple for me and all of you, use purple/indigo text when you pick a number, that'll make it so much easier for me to differentiate the normal posts from applicants, if you don't I will miss your entry with purpose, just humor me.


I'll end it whenever I feel like it, it could be everything from about one hour to 24 hours.
Follow the instructions or get bent.
167

Worth a shot
#137

ty Antipathy

Edit: Sorry I dunno how to read
Quote Originally Posted by Pathogenic View Post
#137

ty Antipathy
Change it to the desired color and you're in.
177
Crisis 2 pls
222
Lucky number better be lucky.
Btw I've got a idea, would you mind sending my your skype?
(Not gaming related)
Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"177 Crisis 2 pls[/COLOR]
Read the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
222
Lucky number better be lucky.
Btw I've got a idea, would you mind sending my your skype?
(Not gaming related)
Maybe later, what's it regarding?
90 THANK YOU!
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Maybe later, what's it regarding?
Drugs
Here are some keys, I hate origin and I will never use it so you guys can have them.

Reply if you got one and thanks/rep+ are always appreciated

166 thanks man the best
ORIGIN FAIL

code redemption is temporarily unavailable. we have top agents working on it. please try again later
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
ORIGIN FAIL

code redemption is temporarily unavailable. we have top agents working on it. please try again later
Origin is the worst. xD
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?