spawning service
Spawning Service by sh1nra
Hello mpgh,
I offer my Spawning Service on DayZ and DayZ Origins.
I search 3 guys they want to test my service, i will spawn some items for free just send me a message.
What can you spawn for me?Hello mpgh,
I offer my Spawning Service on DayZ and DayZ Origins.
I search 3 guys they want to test my service, i will spawn some items for free just send me a message.
- Dead Bodys with Weapon
- Dead Bodys with Ammo
- Dead Bodys with Medical
- Dead Bodys with Buildings Materials (Origins)
- Bring some cars to you
- delete houses or strongholds
- help to build your stonghold
What prices do you have?
I don't really want a alot of money or specify any prices for this.
Just send me a message what you need and what you want to pay for this service.
Which payment methods do you accept?
At the moment i accept: PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill/Moneybookers, UKASH, steam gifts, or arma 2 oa keys




and free bumps!