TalkingAnime Suggestions

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Anime Suggestions
Well i watched this animes
-Death note
-Elfen Lied
-Mirai Nikki
-Zusumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

I like short animes (not like naruto or bleach)

Hope you can help me!
Quote Originally Posted by Dectros View Post
Well i watched this animes
-Death note
-Elfen Lied
-Mirai Nikki
-Zusumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

I like short animes (not like naruto or bleach)

Hope you can help me!
Can you give us what you would LIKE to watch?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Can you give us what you would LIKE to watch?
That kind of animes that makes you think (not always fights and stuff)
i don't know if you understand what i mean
Quote Originally Posted by Dectros View Post
That kind of animes that makes you think (not always fights and stuff)
i don't know if you understand what i mean
Steins;Gate, Psycho Pass, Darker than Black 1&2
I would suggest Hitman reborn.
It has a slow start until episode 20ish but the ending is fantastic.

You can also check out Attack on Titans.
Steins;gate, monogatari, and katanagari
Quote Originally Posted by Dectros View Post
Well i watched this animes
-Death note
-Elfen Lied
-Mirai Nikki
-Zusumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

I like short animes (not like naruto or bleach)

Hope you can help me!
Hmm you might like Ao no Exorcist or Fullmetal Alchemist. The fullmetal Alchemist has two versions; the normal 'fullmetal alchemist' and 'fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood'. Brotherhood is better imo.
Give 'Another' a try. It'll surely confuse most people.
Bakemonogatari = characters.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Bakemonogatari = characters.
Too many seasons (6 or 7?) w/ so much talking.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Too many seasons (6 or 7?) w/ so much talking.
There is like....6 or 7 characters.

3 season's, 2 movies. but generally only 13 "arcs" total, with about 4-5 episodes per arc.

:/ Talking only bothers me if its not interesting.
MUSHI-SHI and CLAYMORE are the only ones I've seen and I liked them alot. I think i saw parts of darker than black or someshit, and it was aight
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Attack on Titans.
Too mainstream now.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Too mainstream now.
It isn't about something being mainstream. It's about animes that are good and epic and worth watching...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?