Mac/Linux Users!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Mac/Linux Users!
After OliBoli posted that tutorial, I decided I wanted to give it a go. If anyone wants a particular trainer/bot that has been made for windows but not mac/linux, post below what you would like to see! Whether or not it's possible is depending on if it's "protected" or not a flash file.

Post below what trainer you wants to see remade for either Mac or Linux!
I know that Dark Mystic, Hell quest, would be good for Linux!
Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
I know that Dark Mystic, Hell quest, would be good for Linux!
Dark Mystic is not possible (Correct) and as for hell quest, I can try and figure that one out as soon as I can :P
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Dark Mystic is not possible (Correct) and as for hell quest, I can try and figure that one out as soon as I can :P
You got it all mixed up rofl. Dark Mystic = Made with AS3 and HellQuest = Made in Delphi.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
You got it all mixed up rofl. Dark Mystic = Made with AS3 and HellQuest = Made in Delphi.
Lol woops.
Botquestworlds for linux..?
Quote Originally Posted by YddEOA View Post
Botquestworlds for linux..?
Sure Should be released soon if possible

Edit: BotQuestWorlds cannot be converted unless A: I talk to DataWolfPaw and get the .swf file out of him, or B: I "copy and paste" the source code for the trainer into Zinc, and then publish it as Linux.
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Sure Should be released soon if possible
in "this" world, nothing is impossible dude
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
in "this" world, nothing is impossible dude
Aren't you so smart.
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Aren't you so smart.
not really sure about that dude
Zinc has problems with me and others, it runs just fine for me but after 5 minutes it crashes suddenly. It may be harder but try for a .swf or if it's a Lubuntu error, I'll have it checked. I can't wait!
Quote Originally Posted by JacobStar View Post
Zinc has problems with me and others, it runs just fine for me but after 5 minutes it crashes suddenly. It may be harder but try for a .swf or if it's a Lubuntu error, I'll have it checked. I can't wait!
Zinc works fine for mac and windows. I don't understand the difference for Linux, yet, I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to anything to do with Linux.
I will try my best to find an alternative compiler (if possible).
Don't know why you would want BQW, the Auto-Respawn disconnects you.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?