Should I make tutorials on making basic programs?

PollShould I make tutorials on making basic stuff?
43 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Should I make tutorials on making basic programs?
If you want me to make tutorials on making actual computer programs, I can make tutorials on making a:
Spammer, note pad, msg box generator, speech, auto clicker, etc, just answer the poll and/or PM me...

(SORRY IS THIS IS SPAM POST..., IDK IF IT COUNTS AS 1...)
It would be grate. I know a littlebit in vb8 but i need to learn more
I think theres enough already on youtube?
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I think theres enough already on youtube?
Well yeah, but I have a source code file also, and I just thought it might be better if it's on here because it will be quicker, people will be here all the time...soooooo...
I already made a monster thread
Seeing as I have pretty much NO knowledge and I'm completely new at coding: DEFFINATELY, lol, remember to post your tuts in the Visual Basic on my site too....
Quote Originally Posted by meowmixx101 View Post
Seeing as I have pretty much NO knowledge and I'm completely new at coding: DEFFINATELY, lol, remember to post your tuts in the Visual Basic on my site too....
If you're looking for source codes and not learning yourself, then go to youtube and search them up.
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
If you're looking for source codes and not learning yourself, then go to youtube and search them up.
Youtube and google is your freinds
u can but most hacks are build with the 06 version and the 2008 but ive got both so its fine with me its ur choise :P
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
u can but most hacks are build with the 06 version and the 2008 but ive got both so its fine with me its ur choise :P
Can you give me a download link to VB 06??
Please don't.

100% of the noobs will just copy and paste what you tell them and never learn anything from it.
this is the 100th time you post this
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
this is the 100th time you post this
Me? how? And you double posted ftw...
to simple to make that
if your going to make it just make it.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us