Impossible for Simple Bhop?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Impossible for Simple Bhop?
OKAY

Well, i have been trying to hack garrysmod, and recently was able to get Mapex(I Know it has a bhop, i dont want a huge hack tho) or whatever working and shit.

But all i want is a simple Bhop. Like in CSS, i could just go to like the autoexec.cfg and add a script then i'm done, idk if that's the same for garrysmod, because i tried and nothing.

Anyways, is there a way to get a BHOP without like injecting a bypass and a huge hack and shit?

Like if you have a bhop hack or whatnot, that i have to inject and shit i mean idc, i just want a Bhop.

Any help would be Appreciated.
There are a fuckton of BHOP scripts out there, how hard could it be to find one?
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
https://github.com/LennyPenny/Lennys...y/Bunnyhop.lua Took the general way from some shitty hack I can't remember and fixed you jumping when talking in the text chat. I know think hooks checking cvars is dumb.
Mega shitty method to bhop. You obviously don't have a concept of how a proper bunnyhop is done.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
Mega shitty method to bhop. You obviously don't have a concept of how a proper bunnyhop is done.
While I usually say that you try to act as if you're some mega-hard coder, but in reality the little amount that you know and the amount of shitty cheats you put together in Lua is funny compared to how much you act as if you know, I have to agree with you here that if you're using a timer and running +jump and -jump you should probably kill yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
While I usually say that you try to act as if you're some mega-hard coder, but in reality the little amount that you know and the amount of shitty cheats you put together in Lua is funny compared to how much you act as if you know, I have to agree with you here that if you're using a timer and running +jump and -jump you should probably kill yourself.
I act like everyone in this community is a fucking dumb ass which is true, as you know. If I wasn't better at hacking than most of the community, then I wouldn't act like it. It's very sad that I'm one of the best hackers in this section. I barely spend any of my time hacking. I'm in other communities, but I know my place and if I don't have the ability, then I don't pretend I do. I don't know how well you can hack, but I can guarantee it's better than 99% of everyone here.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
I act like everyone in this community is a fucking dumb ass which is true, as you know. If I wasn't better at hacking than most of the community, then I wouldn't act like it. It's very sad that I'm one of the best hackers in this section. I barely spend any of my time hacking. I'm in other communities, but I know my place and if I don't have the ability, then I don't pretend I do. I don't know how well you can hack, but I can guarantee it's better than 99% of everyone here.
I really think anyone with basic Lua/C++ knowledge is smarter than 99% of this community, thanks for at least understanding that I'm not a full on autist, I barely spend my time even playing anything but Dota2 and CS:S anymore, I don't even know that much about C++ or Lua, I don't even know 1% of what Fr1kin, Dicks, or you know, and I appreciate that you try to help me at times (such as in my other thread) but I believe that if you believe I'm smarter than 99% of people in this section you should go about helping me in a more understanding, straight forward way, while I'd agree with you that you can act that way with autists, I believe that if you think someone knows something you should give them a chance.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
I act like everyone in this community is a fucking dumb ass which is true, as you know. If I wasn't better at hacking than most of the community, then I wouldn't act like it. It's very sad that I'm one of the best hackers in this section. I barely spend any of my time hacking. I'm in other communities, but I know my place and if I don't have the ability, then I don't pretend I do. I don't know how well you can hack, but I can guarantee it's better than 99% of everyone here.
HaHa Skiddie Dont Mess With The Big Dogs Of CodIng Or You Will Be GasSed Out LiKe A Non Hera Customer On Hacker Versus Hacker Dont Make Me Pull Out SubAtomicBooTer Version Six Point Nine or Hera Very ImpoRtant Person Version Eight Point Sixteen
Quote Originally Posted by Woogenburg View Post
HaHa Skiddie Dont Mess With The Big Dogs Of CodIng Or You Will Be GasSed Out LiKe A Non Hera Customer On Hacker Versus Hacker Dont Make Me Pull Out SubAtomicBooTer Version Six Point Nine or Hera Very ImpoRtant Person Version Eight Point Sixteen
you stole my sentence, you shall not see the light no more
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
you stole my sentence, you shall not see the light no more
by the way i wanted to say, all of your posts are quality content and i want you to have my Cyber_ElEctroNic BabIes But YEah OtherWise Ur A Skid
Quote Originally Posted by Woogenburg View Post
HaHa Skiddie Dont Mess With The Big Dogs Of CodIng Or You Will Be GasSed Out LiKe A Non Hera Customer On Hacker Versus Hacker Dont Make Me Pull Out SubAtomicBooTer Version Six Point Nine or Hera Very ImpoRtant Person Version Eight Point Sixteen
autistic attempt to troll
that shit's dead, stop trying to bring it back autist
Quote Originally Posted by snixzz8 View Post
autistic attempt to troll
that shit's dead, stop trying to bring it back autist
Ok First Off TyLer That Wasn't EVen My EpIc TrollEr Post To BeGin With It Was D3M0'S And SeCond CoDing Is Not DeaD MotherTrucker It's CoMing At YoU Full SpeeD LikE A Train And TheRe's NoThing You Can Do ExCept Sit There And Wait So Um Yeah If YoU Think It's GoinG To End AnY Time Soon You Are WronG It'S Gonna KeeP Coming UnTil The LaTest HeraBot Is ReLeased AnD AmaZes Us WitH It's Amazing Built-In ByPass ThaT Can ByPass All AntiCheats WiTh Ease Except For TyleR-AntiCheat WhicH In YouR WordS Is Un-ByPassAble So Um Yeah Thanks SkiDdie BuT It Being Long AnD Gone Is Not GoinG To HappEn AnyTime SooN

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHa
just go for lua hacks they work welll for this kind of stuff
i don't think this forum is about hacking anymore
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us