Thumbs upRequesting a Tag!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Requesting a Tag!
So I need a new tag that has to look something like this. I would like if it was red but with NO background.

Here's what im talking about.

Maybe something like this:









I just need a bunch of those symbols (any order and symbols are fine, make it cool ) next together forming a tag. The symbols need to be red (Dark Red?) and the background must be transparent not white (you can make it blend in to the background if you want).

The person who creates the one I like will have my thanks and possibly rep! Also your helping out a Minion so thats always a plus.

Thanks guys!
Any random symbols from that? I'll start working on it later.
I'll try it later.
Is this what you wanted it to be?

With white BG:



With gray BG:

Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
Is this what you wanted it to be?

With white BG:



With gray BG:

The white one was what I wanted. Could you perhaps add some more symbols and make it allinged? The last two or three seem to b out of line.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


The white one was what I wanted. Could you perhaps add some more symbols and make it allinged? The last two or three seem to b out of line.
Okay wait.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


The white one was what I wanted. Could you perhaps add some more symbols and make it allinged? The last two or three seem to b out of line.
Here's what i made.

Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
Okay wait.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------



Here's what i made.

It looks great! Could you just change the last symbol it looks a far apart from the rest of them. Also could you make the background transparent? I want it to blend in to the background below your name.Oh yea I forgot to ask: Could you perhaps make it a GIF and add a red bar going over it? Like some of your other things. The scanner thing. It would look so cool!


---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ^peace View Post
you should probably ask @Ravallo . He's one of the best
Ravallo does Titles following his requirements, such as letters and colors nothing to complex as he doesnt have time for that. Mine just has a bunch of symbols put together.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


It looks great! Could you just change the last symbol it looks a far apart from the rest of them. Also could you make the background transparent? I want it to blend in to the background below your name.Oh yea I forgot to ask: Could you perhaps make it a GIF and add a red bar going over it? Like some of your other things. The scanner thing. It would look so cool!


---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------



Ravallo does Titles following his requirements, such as letters and colors nothing to complex as he doesnt have time for that. Mine just has a bunch of symbols put together.
Okay , I'm on it.
you should probably ask @Ravallo . He's one of the best
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]

It looks great! Could you just change the last symbol it looks a far apart from the rest of them. Also could you make the background transparent? I want it to blend in to the background below your name.Oh yea I forgot to ask: Could you perhaps make it a GIF and add a red bar going over it? Like some of your other things. The scanner thing. It would look so cool!
[/FONT

This is what i made ,I putted another gif effect and Bad job picking a color for the scanner cos the symbol is also red so it would be invisible if i put red instead i made it black

Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
This is what i made ,I putted another gif effect and Bad job picking a color for the scanner cos the symbol is also red so it would be invisible if i put red instead i made it black

If you could remove that flash thing and make the black scanner longer an do it for all the symbols it would b te perfect one! Do you have a PayPal? All this work, you really desrvce a pay
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


If you could remove that flash thing and make the black scanner longer an do it for all the symbols it would b te perfect one! Do you have a PayPal? All this work, you really desrvce a pay
Okay and i don't have paypal . I'm only 14 years old and how much will you give me?


I was thinking if you just can send me a video card cos my computers video card is broken
Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
Okay and i don't have paypal . I'm only 14 years old and how much will you give me?


I was thinking if you just can send me a video card cos my computers video card is broken
Alright anything for you. Just finish the tag!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Alright anything for you. Just finish the tag!
Done, the shine effect is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
Done, the shine effect is perfect.

Looks great, but since I'm lazy as fuck.

Wanna do that sexy black scan on this one too?

(I'll add you on any comm to send you the PSD.)

Just wanna see how it turns out.

ⓘ
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us