Ghost Mode

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost Mode
I'm creeping in the ceiling,
You know I'm there you got that feeling.
You fire a couple of empty shots,
But I'm not in any of those spots.

You ease down the hallway,
But you its you I'm about to slay.
I'm sneaking up behind you,
Right here this is my cue.

I stand up straight,
And not a second to late,
*Stab* I run not to be caught,
As I hear it echo heat shot.


Inspired by Crossfire Ghost Mode
Written on a whim, and out of boredom.
too much rhymes
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
too much rhymes
This is true.
Some poems don't rhyme, but some do.
I write poems that rhyme,
Just like this time.
Too much Disney :@
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
Too much Disney :@
Whats that suppose to mean?
I don't watch Disney, Im sixteen.
Thats a show for preteens,
Are you trying to be mean?
it sounds like disney WTH
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
it sounds like disney WTH
How does this have anything to do with Disney?
well i love it /nh
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?