WTSSelling PREMIUM cracking programs (too good!)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling PREMIUM cracking programs (too good!)
Available cracking programs: PSN, Origin, Paypal, Steam, AIOHNB.

The programs is special this way:

PSN: Checks how many games/apps and account wallet and saves them on a .txt
Origin: Checks the exact games and saves them on a .txt
Paypal: Checks how much money is on the account, saves the accs down to a .txt.
Steam: Checks how many games is on the acc and if there is steam guard or not.

Prices:
PSN - 10$
Origin - 7.5$
PayPal - 12.5$
Steam - 5$


Packages:
Game Package: PSN, Origin, Steam - 20$

Also selling Sentry MBA Configs (.ini's). Those are premium aswell.

I am not giving vouch copies for the programs but I would be glad to give away cracking configs as vouch copy.
I'm only giving away 1 vouch copy so read the comments for vouches.
Contact me via skype : lolleo99
Why not giving vouches for the programs ?? I think you must give 1 at least to an OMM or Mod maybe if you don't need it to be leaked
I can crack with sentry MBA and make configs, if you want me to verify your "private configs" or programs HMU.

EDIT:
Stop seiing AIONHB its cracked everywere and easy to find with a google search.
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
I can crack with sentry MBA and make configs, if you want me to verify your "private configs" or programs HMU.

EDIT:
Stop seiing AIONHB its cracked everywere and easy to find with a google search.
removed Aionhb

BUMP
Could you get some pictures of the custom programs? it could help I've seen alot of custom programs.
vouch :
nice guy fast sell i think in 2 min done , legit seller !
buy from him ! xD
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?