The locator

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
The locator
Sup guys, had a little trouble getting into the 1337 hack community, but now that I'm here I can share mah stuffs wit yous. I attached my trainer to this post. As you already know Radar (GPS) is detected, use it only if you have a bypass. Here's a picture of the sexy trainer.
locator.zipattachment deleted · 154 downloads before removal
little harsh system...

looks good
lol give some adresses xD

btw good job
Quote Originally Posted by systemx84 View Post
Thanks choob
... and where's your trainer?

Evangelyon, I might release some addresses at a later date, but probably not 5th slot.
Quote Originally Posted by systemx84 View Post
Thanks choob
systemx i all i have heard from you is choob,noob
detected and that stuff why dont you make
your own trainer? or help a little in the community
u just say everybody is a choob you dont even know
what cheat engine is if ur a not a choob then demostrate
it and then you can blame us first give results and less
bla bla bla
Quote Originally Posted by Evangelyon View Post
systemx i all i have heard from you is choob,noob
detected and that stuff why dont you make
your own trainer? or help a little in the community
u just say everybody is a choob you dont even know
what cheat engine is if ur a not a choob then demostrate
it and then you can blame us first give results and less
bla bla bla
he's just a jealous noob...

nice trainer btw... radar works 2
whos a jealous me? he or me?
Quote Originally Posted by Evangelyon View Post
whos a jealous me? he or me?
it or he or whatever you call it :P
i think its she lol
lol


shit got banned
be careful, because i got banned by turning on the scope
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
lol


shit got banned
I don't why you two got banned, I just tested it out for an hour and I never got banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Turisto View Post
I don't why you two got banned, I just tested it out for an hour and I never got banned.

hmm....i guess you just got madz skillz...


>:3
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?