Redeem code +100 GC

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Redeem code +100 GC
Hi, guys! After some researches i found a code to 100GC on your account.Don't know about there time-limit, but at 18.8.13 it's working.

So, there is the code: GIVE - ME10 - 0GC4 - FREE

To do this code, you need enter in-game shop and click last button "blah-blah-blah code"
Awesome, it works! Thanks
GIVE - ME10 - 0GC4 - FREE lmfao so the code for 100 gc is give me 100 gc 4 free lmfao is this a troll thread?
That code was for the 1 year birthday of open beta. It is not a troll it actually works.
how u enter this code when there is not enough space?
Quote Originally Posted by lasio16 View Post
how u enter this code when there is not enough space?
...well.... 4x4 is how much?
Check your result of code, maybe you misslicked, causes it's correct size of code

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lasio16 View Post
how u enter this code when there is not enough space?
Check your result of code, maybe you misslicked, causes it's correct size of code
Up this theme causes, it's can be used by some "slowpokes"
I have activated! thank you!!
Quote Originally Posted by Telepyzik View Post
I have activated! thank you!!
np don't forget to press "thanks" button
what is the last button and where do i write blah-blah-....
Great give-away @Jugg424! I would've done my give-away this way by just putting the code in the thread itself, but the thing is, this code has multi-use and mine was only a 1 time use from an event that many people got, but I was banned from GRO 2 days after the 10 GC code was emailed to me and I didn't really want the code so I was kind enough to just post it on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by JustJosh View Post
Great give-away @Jugg424! I would've done my give-away this way by just putting the code in the thread itself, but the thing is, this code has multi-use and mine was only a 1 time use from an event that many people got, but I was banned from GRO 2 days before that and I didn't really wanted the code so I was kind enough to just post it on MPGH
Sad story, bro.But this code was released on GRO's birthday so actually, it will not block your account anyway.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?