Redeem code +100 GC

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I must have entered it wrong because it did not work for me when I entered the code.
Quote Originally Posted by warfeen View Post
I must have entered it wrong because it did not work for me when I entered the code.
Actually if u don't enter this code once/
Thanks Buddy.


Quote Originally Posted by Jugg242 View Post
Hi, guys! After some researches i found a code to 100GC on your account.Don't know about there time-limit, but at 18.8.13 it's working.

So, there is the code: GIVE - ME10 - 0GC4 - FREE

To do this code, you need enter in-game shop and click last button "blah-blah-blah code"
06-09-2013.
18:37

Not valid -- Outdated!
Sweet, it still works after 2 weeks. thanks dude.
+1 working great EU 29.09 tested
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?