CF Fonts

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
CF Fonts
Anyone know what font type is best for FPS? I'm using Comic Sans right now, but it's kind of slow.....
I'm using comic sans also, I don't see any problem with it
i'm pretty sure your font doesnt affect your fps.
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
i'm pretty sure your font doesnt affect your fps.
0_o it doesn't?
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
0_o it doesn't?
maybe If you change the font size to 72
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Yes, Font's can affect game play. Here's a low bit font =)

Bit Low Font | dafont.comⓘ
So this is what happens when you install your suggested font:

ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post


So this is what happens when you install your suggested font:


Troll successful, I guess
Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post


So this is what happens when you install your suggested font:


I thought it was only me......

@rchayne YOU MEANIE. Q_Q
Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post


So this is what happens when you install your suggested font:

Never said it would work, haha. Just an example of a low bit font =)
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Never said it would work, haha. Just an example of a low bit font =)
Use the font that i suggested, in ork great even on 800x600, makes everything fast and small (the text)
I'm just using the normal one...
and it does affect your FPS...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us