Big Anime Render Pack <3

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Big Anime Render Pack <3
I DO NOT OWN THESE, NOR HAVE I RENDERED THESE MYSELF! I ONLY TAKE CREDIT AS IN GATHERING THEM!

Hello fellow' Anime and Art fans.
I gathered these renders for you to use!
I've done my best to gather them all in one big download instead
of all those 20 links you normally go through.
There should be around 1000-1200 renders...

Size: 886 MB.
use http:// )( shaco.netne ).( net/

(Direct link:
use http:// )( shaco.netne ).( net )/( Renders.rar
)

I had to upload it to a website with no download limits, and with no limit of MB's.
********e only allows 200mb.

(I can't do links...)
;I

[Currently scanning the .rar file to prove that it doesn't contain any viruses.
However it's hard to do that when I myself have no virus programs, and it's a 800mb large
file and most online virus scanners only allows about 100mb. I just hope this site I found works...

Failed...
"There is no free capacity at the moment. Please try again later."

If anyone has a website I can virus scan 1GB free give it to me <3 ;b]
You can split the file up into multiple .rar files, as many as you like i guess as long as each file is under 200MB whilst scanning each separate file then for uploading just put them all in one zip file and hope that mpgh has such file space other then that if there is no such uploading file space then your just going to have to upload each .rar file individually i guess is the way i can only see it done (lots of freaking dirt work though...) or could possibly get in contact with a moderator.

Now i haven't uploaded a whole lot to this site (especially big files), so i'm just making an sophisticated wild a** guess (SWAG for short).
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
I DO NOT OWN THESE, NOR HAVE I RENDERED THESE MYSELF! I ONLY TAKE CREDIT AS IN GATHERING THEM!

Hello fellow' Anime and Art fans.
I gathered these renders for you to use!
I've done my best to gather them all in one big download instead
of all those 20 links you normally go through.
There should be around 1000-1200 renders...

Size: 886 MB.
use http:// )( shaco.netne ).( net/

(Direct link:
use http:// )( shaco.netne ).( net )/( Renders.rar
)

I had to upload it to a website with no download limits, and with no limit of MB's.
********e only allows 200mb.

(I can't do links...)
;I

[Currently scanning the .rar file to prove that it doesn't contain any viruses.
However it's hard to do that when I myself have no virus programs, and it's a 800mb large
file and most online virus scanners only allows about 100mb. I just hope this site I found works...

Failed...
"There is no free capacity at the moment. Please try again later."

If anyone has a website I can virus scan 1GB free give it to me <3 ;b]
Its called ************
Just split them up and scan them that way.
it says error404.000webhost . com
Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
it says error404.000webhost . com
Same error here.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us