Join the girls Group!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Join the girls Group!
Not mine, lel. Lets all join the non-moderated "Girls Group" owned by @|K.o.D| Deathrun
whilst he is "away" not realizing it's open. Then spam. /fakegirlsftw


JOIN HERE!
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Yes, i try.

Fucking annoying person K o D is.
Good idea but whose that K o D? A new member?
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
Good idea but whose that K o D? A new member?
One of the members pretending to be a chick.
How about no.
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
How about no.


Then you'll get a rubber peen anal.
Do I look like I have a vagina or want to have one?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Do I look like I have a vagina or want to have one?

I've been informed that you have a wet va jay jay.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



I've been informed that you have a wet va jay jay.
I'll just shove my sweaty armpits in your face.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


I'll just shove my sweaty armpits in your face.

Yes pl0x .
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



Yes pl0x .
No.

On topic: This is stupid. Make a group and spam so some kid leaves, when you could just easily not give attention to the pest. Have you thought any of this through or have your hormones been doing your thinking for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


No.

On topic: This is stupid. Make a group and spam so some kid leaves, when you could just easily not give attention to the pest. Have you thought any of this through or have your hormones been doing your thinking for you?
Are you speaking of me? Because this isn't my group. It's just a little troll.

Because He/she had left it open.
Great to have a group for girls
Is this where I can acquire some girls?
This is the escort service, yes?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?